Recognizing that an insurance company is built on sound underwriting principles but judged on its claims handling service, Everest Insurance Company of Canada is devoted to providing its insureds with the highest quality claims service. We believe that each of our policies is unique and that the claims handling process that goes with it, should be as well. Claims are handled promptly and efficiently and in finding solutions for our customers, we provide them with an experience that is exemplified by professionalism and exceptional service.
Our brand of specialty insurance products requires a high level of expertise and a specialized claims handling approach. We work with claims specialists who understand the intricate nature of our entertainment, sports and leisure, and management liability risks. With our uniquely diverse and complex lines of business, our claims professionals are committed to delivering the claims service that our brokers and insureds have come to know and expect from us.
Everest Loss Control services help to reduce your cost of risk through the application of proven loss control strategies. Our Loss Control services identify and assess risk and recommend practical and effective solutions. In most cases our solutions impact bottom line results and improve productivity by saving time and resources. Our customized services are delivered through highly qualified consultants to meet your specific needs. Examples of some of our services include:
- Loss Prevention assessments with solutions
- Access to technical expertise and resources
- Participant & premises liability assessments
- Property Conservation, Fleet, Premises, Products Evaluations
- Entertainment liability consultations
- Publications, information, model programs, and valuable links
- Venue emergency preparedness reviews
How to Report a Claim
Reporting options in the event of a claim:
1) Report the claim to Everest Claims Manager David Gill, preferably by email.
2) Contact your broker.
3) If urgent/after business hours, you may report it directly to Crawford Adjusters. Crawford After Hours: (888) 218-2346 and identify that the claim is for the Everest program.